Helicopter hangar doors
Door suited for helicopter hangar or other hangar on board of naval vessel or scientific research vessel.
Hangar doors are designed to work on harsh environment like polar and tropical climate.
SeaNet Group helicopter hangar doors can be certified on request for:
- water tightnes
- gas tightness
- fire resistance – A Class
Helicopter hangar doors are normally upward opening:
- simple opening
They can include a secondary door for personnel passage when the hangar door is closed.
They are supplied with electrical or hydraulic actuators, control panel
- hangar door
- hangar door frame
- mechanical components (hinges, bushes, etc.)
- actuators (hydraulic cylinders or electrical actuators)
- locking pins
- control panel
- local control button board
- backup manual operating system
- de-icing system (if needed)